Welcome to 637 Arrow Squadron‘s Home on the Web!
Q: Want to join cadets? Are you a current cadet? Looking for something?
A: WE CAN HELP!
Look through this site as we launch new features every week.
Explore the Menu options above to get the most out of your experience!
Returning Cadet and New Cadet Registration
Thursday September 10th 2015 – Information Night & Application and Forms pickup
We did a squadron wide information evening which included Training information on 637 Squadron and all the requirements for Validation of Existing cadets and new enrollment of New Cadets. We handed out forms required and spoke to anyone that had further information requirements. Staff was all available and conducted training level introductory classes for each training level.
Thursday September 17th 2015 – Registration Night
We did validation of existing cadets and enrollment of New Cadets and Transfers from other Squadrons. We had 36 new cadets total, 30 of which have been Placed in our Level 1 Training Intake Alpha which begins Thurs Oct 1st. The remainder have been placed in our Level 1 Training Intake Bravo which begins Thurs Nov 5th. We successfully did 140 validation and 36 enrollment in 1hr and 48 min. All cadets (new and existing) also went through stations within each department to ensure that every cadet received the right information and took care of any house keeping issues.
Thursday September 24th 2015 – Training Night
This will be the 1st training evening for existing cadets. Cadets will:
Arrive and prepare uniforms for inspection
Fall in by flight on the Parade Square
Commence opening parade & take attendance
After opening parade existing cadets will go to their classes. The Squadron staff will then continue to do any last-minute Validations for new cadets and do any New Cadet registration on the Stage, in the Gym.
NOTE** This will be the last evening to Register Existing Cadets & New Cadets.
(Please see list below of requirements in order to register, we will not be doing partial registrations, please bring required info)
New Cadet Registrations
New and Returning cadets will go from station to station to Validate current cadet membership and Register for new cadet membership.
Items required for Existing returning cadets to bring on Thursday September 24th:
- Parent – You must bring a legal guardian or parent with you (cadet must also be there)
- Cadet Code of Conduct form – This form will be a requirement for all cadets to fill out (handed out on September 10th)
- Cadet Validation From – This is an information validation form (handed out to you on September 10th)
- Assessment fee – cash or check of $225 (Made out to 637 Arrow Squadron)
- Administration (Registration Forms – Requirement before moving on to any other station)
- Training (Level Validation and placement)
- Supply (Measurements, Uniform replacements)
- Flight Placement (Placement in a new flight 1-6)
- Sponsoring Committee (Fee Submitting and SSC Information & Volunteering)
- Team (Where cadets can sign up to teams for the year)
- CO Meet & Greet (All Cadets get to meet the CO, last station)
Thank you Everyone for voting for our new Flight names!
From the 28th August to September the 10th Cadets got a chance to Vote for 4 additional Flight names. Those 4 new Flight names were added to our existing 4 flights. Hornet & Viper are the 2 new permanent flight names and Tudor and Harvard are the flight names for the New Cadet Groups.
Here are our Flights which cadets have been organized into :
1 Flight – Mustang
2 Flight – Spitfire
3 Flight – Lancaster
4 Flight – Avenger
5 Flight – Hornet
6 Flight – Viper
7 Flight – Tudor (New Cadets)
8 Flight – Harvard (New Cadets)
Coming soon !
We will soon have available live streaming of special events and activities!
stay tuned for info and activities
Coming soon !